Welcome to MadTown Tubing
We have multiple options for floating down the river that includes:
View our line of Kayaks, Tubes, TubeTrackers and Cooler tubes!
Tubes w/ Shuttle: $15
- TP48 (52” deflated) single rider float tubes are great for larger riders, as the bigger air chamber offers increased buoyancy. The smooth “bulge inner seams” are very comforting for riders of all sizes.
Kayak w/ Shuttle: $25
- Features a design catered to beginners, while remaining performance driven for intermediate paddlers
- Built for stability and performance
- Adjustable quick-release seat back for comfort
- Center carry handles for easy transport to waterfront
- Design provides great stability and tracking
- Front and rear handles for easy carrying
Tracker w/ Shuttle: $20
- TubeTracker are designed for river navigation and paddling with superior stability. Agile and buoyant, the streamlined shape allows for fluid paddling in both lazy floats and more extreme whitewater conditions. Three precise heavy-duty PVC tracking fins on the bottom allow for tight turning and maneuvering. The sturdy and comfortable backrest is ideal for longer river floats and specially designed to rest against your shoulder blades for superior back support. When not paddling through currents, affix the aluminum paddle in the oar holders and lean back and enjoy a beverage from the cup holder.
Floating Cooler: $5 (only available with watercraft rental)
- Keeping with Tube Pros commercial grade standards, the Cooler Carrier is made of robust 30 gauge PVC vinyl with a fully enclosed reinforced tube floor. Our floating cooler was designed to be easily inflated and deflated using the recessed Boston valve. With its raft like function, the Tube Pro Cooler Carrier has a low profile design for a low center of gravity to increase stability in the water, as well as high side walls for a snug fit when transporting the cooler.
Individual Shuttle with 1 tube/kayak: $5
*Life Jacket is included with pricing for rentals and available upon request.
We have a variety of concessions that are sold on site.
This Includes: Ice, Dry Bags, Water, Soda, Sports Drinks, Candy, Snacks, and Much More.
No refunds- credit only for a future river adventure date.
No refunds or credit for cancellations with out a 24 hour notice. (which is 24 hours before the date of your reservations regardless the time of the reservations.
Cancellations with more than a 24 hour notice will be refunded in the form of credit for a future river adventure.